The pattern book offers seven designs:
- A faded stripe look, matt through and through, with a highlight in the form of a strip of small, shiny rectangles. The pattern needs to be seen from a distance to reveal its impressive 3D look.
- A deceptively real sisal look in five natural shades, barely distinguishable from real fibres because of its precise workmanship.
- A structure which, depending on the colours chosen, looks as if it is based on concrete or grained leather.
- A bark-like weave with slightly shimmering contours.
- The faded stripe look again, but with a different embossed pattern.
- Little boxes, combined apparently at random in filled and “empty” designs.
- A pure concrete look embodying the charm of days gone by.
The collection features mainly quiet, homely shades: taupe, wool white, pearl, tobacco. Highlights are added in the form of a copper oxide shade, combined with anthracite and a cardinal red.